The student news site of Bishop Lynch High School

The Friar Feed

BL Welcomes New Teachers for the 2017-2018 School Year: Meet Ms. Katie Dorsey

Bishop Lynch High School is pleased to announce the addition of five full-time teachers to the Friar family for the 2017-2018 school year! Each one brings with them their own unique personality and experience, and all are committed to advancing the mission of the school.

Please join the rest of the BL community in welcoming these strong and talented professionals who will share their exceptional gifts with Bishop Lynch High School!

Today, it’s time to meet Ms. Katie Dorsey – Theology Department!

The Theology Department will add a new member to its teaching team this year, Ms. Katie Dorsey who will teach junior level Theology.

Ms. Dorsey, an alumna of Ursuline Academy in Dallas, received her bachelor’s degree in Theology and Philosophy from Benedictine College in Atchison, KS. She recently completed her master’s degree in Theology from the University of Dallas.

Ms. Dorsey, a resident of Irving, is the second of five children in her family – she has two sisters and two brothers. Some of her favorite high school memories include spending her free time in the ceramics classroom making pottery and leading praise and worship music for her youth group.

Please join us in welcoming Ms. Katie Dorsey to the 2017-2018 BL “Staffulty!”

2 Comments

2 Responses to “BL Welcomes New Teachers for the 2017-2018 School Year: Meet Ms. Katie Dorsey”

1. Suzanne Taitte on July 1st, 2017 11:16 am

Katie, I am so happy for you and for the students who will learn from you. May God bless all of you. I have such happy memories of you in music class.

[Reply]

Roseann Fahrenbruch Reply:

Dear Katie,

May God bless you as you proclaim His Word to your students. I know you will be a great teacher not just by your words but by your example. i knew when you were in my third grade class that God had big plans for you. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Fondly,
    Roseann Fahrenbruch

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.