The student news site of Bishop Lynch High School

The Friar Feed

The Blackfriars Guild of Bishop Lynch High School is Proud to Present Disney’s “High School Musical – On Stage”

It’s not too late to catch Bishop Lynch High School’s production of “Disney’s High School Musical On Stage!”

The final performances are scheduled for Thursday, March 9th – Saturday, March 11th at 7:00 pm and Sunday, March 12th at 2:00 pm – Bishop Lynch High School’s McGonigle Theatre – 9750 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228. Tickets cost $10 at the door. Refreshments will be available for purchase during intermission.

“High School Musical” features nearly 70 actors, musicians and crew members. The show is based on the Disney Channel’s 2006 movie musical and features many of the hit songs, including “We’re All in This Together.” The show tells the story of athletic Troy, brainy Gabriella, and their classmates at East High as they deal with first love, friends and family issues, athletic competitions and auditions for the school musical.

This production marks the 110th performance of the Blackfriars Guild, including two Alumni Revues. The Spring Musical’s leadership includes Director Kit Sawyer (BL – Class of 1977), Producer Terry Miller May (BL – Class of 1974), Musical Director Mark Mullino and Choreographers Nick Leos and Kelly McCain.

“High School Musical” is a show loaded with great music, positive messages and very fun choreography that delivers high energy to the audience. Get’cha head in the game and come see this outstanding cast and crew do what they do best … #TOGETHER!